The McHenry Management Group, Inc. (TMMG)
TMMG provides systems engineering and logistics support solutions, including superior life cycle and program management, maintenance engineering, and best-value, client-focused consulting expertise.
MISSION & VALUES
Our mission is to provide world-class systems engineering and logistics support to government and commercial clients by creating long-term value and supplying outstanding products and services on time and within budget. TMMG is a small business dedicated to its clients and employees, led by a strong team of business professionals.
- Systems Engineering
- Program Management
- Industrial Operations Planning and Oversight
- Life Cycle Management
- Acquisition support in the development and delivery of new-asset logistics support systems
- Sustainment support through management of life cycle maintenance and engineering processes
- Terminal (end-of-service) support via foreign military sales and disposal planning
- Integrated logistics support plan/equipment integrated logistics support plan (ILSP/EILSP) development, training, and life cycle asset management
- Program implementation, management, and training for Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) and Condition Based Maintenance (CBM)
- Configuration data input and configuration management (CM) support
- Corporate policy/procedure development and implementation
- Strategic planning, assessment, and evaluation
- Process trend analysis and change management
- Manufacturing-equipment analysis, provisioning, and repair-specification development
- Supply system analysis, inventory management, and maintenance inspection planning
- Program and project management support, including process and desk guide development
- Analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation (ADDIE) of training and certification
List of Services Experience by Functional Area
- Research and Development Support
- Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Human Factors, Performance, and Usability Engineering Support
- System Safety Engineering Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Logistics Support
- Supply and Provisioning Support
- Training Support -Technical Training Support and Professional Development and Training Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support
- Program Support
- Functional and Administrative Support -Clerical and Administrative Support, Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support and Most Efficient Organization (MEO)
- Teaming Support Services (executed in compliance with Circular No. A-76 dated 29 May 2003)
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
1. Prime: Contract N00033-14-D-8035 to provide engineering services to support Military Sealift Command (MSC) in the areas of marine surveys, material condition surveys and inspections, technical engineering analysis, root cause analysis, test plan development and refinement, technical and administrative support for future SIP development, and administrative support for tests, surveys, and inspection reports. Period of Performance: 11/25/2013 to 11/24/2016. COR: Neil Lichtenstein, (757) 443-3945, email@example.com
2. Sub: Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Technical, Acquisition and Business Support Services (TABSS) vehicle. The TABSS vehicle is a DHS-wide, multiple-award IDIQ contract providing technical, acquisition, and business support services. Since 08/27/2013, TMMG has partnered, and continues to partner, with numerous TABSS contract holders to execute work for the U.S. Coast Guard (USCG) on multiple task orders under the TABSS Program Management, Engineering, and Technology Support Services domain. TMMG support has included professional engineering, logistics and project management support services for the USCG, Office of Acquisitions, COMDT (CG-9321), Maritime Security Cutter Large (WMSL)/National Security Cutter (NSC) project; and for the Surface Forces Logistics Center’s (SFLC) Long Ranger Enforcer Product Line (LREPL), Icebreaker, Buoy, and Construction Tender Product Line (IBCTPL), Medium Endurance Cutter Product Line (MECPL), Patrol Boat Product Line (PBPL), and Engineering Services Division (ESD).
3. Prime: USCG Asset Project Office (APO) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA), contract HSCG23-12-Q-PAP059 to provide Marine Engineering and Naval Architecture support to the APO. Work includes a broad scope of marine engineering responsibilities related to the platforms the APO supports, including, but not limited to, the Fast Response Cutter (FRC-B), National Security Cutter (NSC), Offshore Patrol Cutter (OPC), Response Boat – Medium (RB-M), and several Small Boat Product Line assets including the Long Range Interceptor—II. Responsibilities include program analysis and assessment; parts planning, cataloguing, and provisioning; reviewing and approving revisions; developing and reviewing engineering drawings; support for the Ten Elements of Logistics; and improvement and maintenance of logistics products in extended acquisition phases. Period of Performance: 08/27/2012 to 08/26/2017. POC: Niki Fitzpatrick, (410)-590-7009, A.Fitzpatrick@uscg.mil.
4. Prime: US Coast Guard Conditioned Based Maintenance (CBM) Services HSCG40-08-A-60518, Acquisition, Maintenance and Life Cycle program advice, support, and training services to the Coast Guard for the maintenance of the Coast Guard’s cutters. Period of Performance: 08/22/2008 to 08/21/2013. POC: Mr. Gary Peters, SFLC Baltimore, MD (410)762-0233, c.Peters@uscg.mil.
5. Prime: US Coast Guard Logistics Support Services (LSS) BPA HSCG40-10-A-61001, Maintenance and Support Planning, Supply Support, and Configuration Management. TMMG works with the SFLC to introduce a coordinated and affordable logistics strategy which augments the CG’s current ILS delivery system infrastructure. Period of Performance: 12/23/2009 to 12/22/2013. POC: Mr. Dennis Kokoskie, SFLC Baltimore, MD (410)762-6747, firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Prime: Amtrak Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) Program, contract S-046-14031. TMMG provided Amtrak with maintenance process improvements, implementation strategies, and training to assist in solving complex maintenance related engineering challenges. TMMG designed and assisted Amtrak implement a Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM) program which realized significant maintenance execution improvements as evidenced by increased fleet availability, reliability and improved On Time Performance. The RCM policy development, and establishment of an In-Service RCM Review process, first in the rail industry that is compliant with Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) requirements, provides Amtrak leadership with a foundation upon which to build a sustainable and successful maintenance program. Period of Performance: 02/01/2006 to 10/31/12.